ON THE DAY OF YOUR SURGERY:
• Be sure to arrive at least 1 hour prior to the start of your procedure and check-in at the front desk.
• Be sure to provide any necessary information or documentation such as ID, insurance information, and all contact information.
• Be sure that you have a family member or friend that is able to accompany you home, and have someone to stay with you for 24 hours after your surgery.
• Be sure to wear loose, comfortable clothing. Avoid wearing any jewelry.
• After check in you will go into the pre-operative area, where your surgeon and anesthesiologist will come speak with you to discuss your medical history and answer any additional questions.